When it comes to a good windshield repair kit, we look for 3 things:
- Fast - It must get the job done quick so we can service the most customers
- Durable - It has to withstand even the most novice technician
- Affordable - It can't be outrageously priced (like most are)
After struggling to find a fast, affordable and durable kit for our retail locations, we decided to build one for ourselves. We've used this kit to supply over a thousand of our retail locations for our claims processing and windshield repair training services. After several requests we are now packaging and make it available to you.
With this kit a good technician can get a simple rock chip repair done in less than 7 minutes. This means more customers and happier customers.
The kit will last about 200 repairs, but can easily be extended to thousands of repairs with our kit extender packs.
What's in the kit:
- 1 Tool Box (may be different brand than pictured)
- 1 Repair Bridge (Injector)
- 8 Inner O-Rings
- 4 External End Seals
- 30ml Thin Resin Bottle
- 15ml Pit Sealer Bottle
- 100 Curing Squares
- 1 UV Light
- 10 Razor Blades
- 1 Dremel Drill Set (Drill and Charger)
- 1 Collet
- 20 Drill Bits
What's the difference between this kit and the Professional Plus and Ultimate Kit ?
The biggest difference between the Professional Plus Ultimate Kit is the other two kits have enough supplies to do 1,000 repairs, and the Ultimate Kit comes with two bridges (injectors), two UV lights, and two drills. This allows you to repair multiple repairs at once, or have two technicians working at the same time.